Monday 19 November 2012

Multiboxing Software Review


Multiboxing Software


Multiboxing software is without a doubt the most important ingredient when it comes to multiboxing in any game. Using the best multiboxing software will make life a lot easier for you. Below I will discuss a number of different multiboxing software and why you should and shouldn't use them.

The software discussed below is listed in my preferred order. I have used them all and without question PWNBoxer is the best I have tested.

PwnBoxer - PwnBoxer is my preferred method for multiboxing for many reasons. Firstly is the setup. It takes literately 5 min's to get started multiboxing with PwnBoxer the Best WoW Multiboxing Software. 

It also broadcasts mouse as well as keys and is updated regularly. There support is also first class. I had a question when I purchased and I think they emailed me back like 2 hours later! Awesome! Check out the official website here or my more in-depth review here.

ISBoxer - Isboxer is also a nice piece of kit. Supports all the same features as pwnboxer but is slightly more complicated to setup. The big disadvantage for me was the price. Although ISBoxer is free multiboxing software, you will still need innerspace to run it. Innerspace is a monthly subscription based. Support is OK, roughly 12 hours to reply.

Keyclone - Keyclone is the more basic of all 3 of the multiboxing software.  After a little playing around with keyclone I gave up. Although it is a nice small application, it still doesn't beat pwnboxer in terms of features and value for money.

So to conclude, PwnBoxer is what I would recommend you use for your multiboxing software solution. It really is the best multiboxing software. Pwnboxer isn't only for WoW, you can use it for LoTRO Multiboxing and many other MMOs that are currently supported.

No comments:

Post a Comment